Everything You Need To Know About DHMO.Org - Dihydrogen Monoxide
Welcome to the website of the Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division (DHMO.org), now in Newark, Delaware. The Dihydrogen Monoxide debate is more widely discussed than ever, and the purpose of this site is to provide fair data exchange and a forum for public debate. See the many special reports, including the DHMO FAQ, a definitive introduction to the subject, an overview of insiders on the environment, cancer, current research, and the use of DHMO in the dairy industry.
Dihydrogen monoxide is a colorless and odorless compound, also known as dihydrogen oxide, hydrogen hydroxide, hydrogen hydroxide, or simply hydrogen acid. Its basis is the highly reactive hydroxyl radical, a species that has been shown to mutate DNA, denature proteins, destroy cell membranes, and chemically alter important neurotransmitters. The atomic constituents of DHMO are found in many corrosive, explosive, and toxic compounds such as sulfuric acid, nitroglycerin, and ethyl alcohol.
The success of this site is up to you, a citizen concerned about dihydrogen monoxide. Comments and suggestions are welcome.
Please send us your feedback!
Definitely yes. Everyone should be concerned about DHMO! Though the U.S. Government and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) does not classify Dihydrogen Monoxide as a toxic or carcinogenic substance (as it does with other known chemicals), DHMO is a constituent of many known toxic substances, diseases, and disease-causing agents, environmental hazards and can even be lethal to humans even with small quantities.
Research conducted by Nathan Zohner, which is an award-winning U.S. scientist that concludes that roughly 86 percent of the population supports banning dihydrogen monoxide. Although his results are preliminary, Zohner still believes that people need to be keener in every information presented to them regarding Dihydrogen Monoxide. Nathan added that if only more people knew the truth about DHMO then studies like the one he conducted would no longer be necessary.
A similar study was conducted by U.S. researchers named Patrick K. McCluskey and Matthew Kulick which therefore found that nearly 90 percent of the citizens participating in their study were willing to sign a petition to support an outright ban on the use of Dihydrogen Monoxide in the US.
In the past, the dangers of DHMO were considered minor and most often manageable. The more serious dangers of dihydrogen monoxide are currently being addressed by many agencies, including the FDA, FEMA, and CDC, and some people are generally aware of the daily dangers of dihydrogen monoxide.
Critics of the government agencies regularly cite the reality that many politicians and others in the public workplace does not consider Dihydrogen Monoxide to be "politically beneficial", this is due to the general public suffering from a loss of dependable statistics on simply what DHMO is and why they need to be concerned about.
Part of the responsibility lies with the general public and society as a whole. Many people do not take the time to understand dihydrogen monoxide and what it means for their lives and the lives of their families. Unfortunately, as the world's population grows, the danger of DHMO increases. This is a fact confirmed by both raw numbers and careful research. Today, it is more important than ever to recognize the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide and how we can all reduce the risk to ourselves and our families.
Unfortunately, the dangers of DHMO are increasing as the world's population grows. This is a fact confirmed by both raw numbers and careful research. Today, it is more important than ever to recognize the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide and how we can all reduce the risk to ourselves and our families.
Each year, Dihydrogen Monoxide is a known cause of many thousands of deaths and is a major contributor to millions of dollars in damages to property and the environment. Some of the known dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide are:
- Death may occur due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in a small amount of it.
- Long exposure to DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
- Excessive ingestion may cause a number of unpleasant side effects.
- Dihydrogen Monoxide is a component of acid rain.
- Gaseous Dihydrogen Monoxide can cause severe burns.
- DHMO also causes soil erosion.
- Dihydrogen Monoxide often leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
- DHMO with electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
- Exposure to DHMO decreases the effectiveness of automobile brakes.
- Often found in biopsies of cancerous tumors and lesions.
- DHMO was often given to vicious dogs that are involved in recent deadly attacks.
- Often associated with hazardous cyclones in the U.S. as well as in hurricanes including deadly storms in Florida, New Orleans, and other areas of the southeastern U.S.
- Thermal variations in DHMO are suspected to impact the El Nino weather effect.
A person may not be aware that they are already a victim of accidental DHMO overdose. Here are some of the signs and symptoms that you can consider. Talk to your physician or healthcare professional if you suspect an overdose of dihydrogen monoxide or if you encounter any of these symptoms. The information being presented here is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as any kind of medical advice.
- Excessive sweating
- Excessive urination
- Bloated feeling
- Electrolyte imbalance
- Hyponatremia (serum hypotonicity)
- imbalanced levels of blood ECF and ICF
- Sodium homeostasis Degeneration
A German analytical chemist Christoph von Bueltzingsloewen identified the chemical separation of dihydrogen oxide from the hazardous oxygen dihydride is extremely hard. The two similar compounds occur in equimolar distribution wherever they are found. It is not clear how the two contribute directly to the dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide, although he believes that a synergetic mechanism, catalyzed by traces of hydrogen hydroxide, plays a major role in it.
There is a lot that you could do to minimize your risks of Dihydrogen Monoxide exposure. First, use your common sense. Whenever you are dealing with any product or food that you feel may be exposed to DHMO, examine the relative danger to you and your family, and act appropriately. Take note that in many instances, low levels of Dihydrogen Monoxide contamination are not hazardous, and in fact, are unavoidable. Always remember, that the responsibility for your safety and the safety of your family depends on you.
Second, practice precaution whenever there is a potential for inhalation or ingestion of DHMO. If you feel uncomfortable, move away from a dangerous situation. Better to be safe than sorry.
Lastly, don't panic. Although the dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide are very realistic, by exercising caution and common sense, you can ensure that you are doing your best to keep yourself and your family safe.
If you want to learn more about DHMO you may email us, and we are pleased to strive to keep you up to date with the latest developments in the study of dihydrogen monoxide. There are many websites that provides detailed information about DHMO and related topics. We do not control their content or political direction.